Thursday, July 7, 2016

Political advice from my cop grandfather ( Willie Engley)


    So killer cops will give lessons in politeness to disorderly -or completely innocent and unarmed - black Americans ?

       My grandfather was a Providence , Rhode Island cop during the Depression Era. I remember him saying : " You will never get anything from those Republicans ".

      And in present day America the neo-Democrats sound like the old Republicans. In Rhode Island they just took away my RIPTA bus pass benefit for seniors.

          A curious kid, I found a 1930s cop gun in grandpa's bedroom. He never used it, I was told. I guess he was a " good cop ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron