Sunday, July 25, 1999

The joys of trolley travel !

 Good morning, Dave. I'm already in love with those beautiful

    RIPTA trolleys. Yesterday I caught one to Federal Hill -where my

    father's family lived for 50 years.

           And yes, I will find the service indispensable. Great way to

    go in a city that is REALLY going somewhere -besides Hell !

          For me rude bus drivers are less of a problem than rude passengers.

    Riding the bus should be mandatory for all sociology majors.

                  Have a nice day, Dr. Downtown !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron