Thursday, February 4, 1999

Ralph Nader to Dave (to Dave Brussat @Projo.com)

Good morning ,Dave. Just read your column and then had

a vision of an angelic Ralph Nader descending down upon a shining,

heavenly cloud into your very office. Smiling benevolently, he says :

" Do the right thing Dave ! "

Providence will bless you !

have a nice day - ron
- - - - - - - -

comment from Dave Brussat:DBRUSSAT@ProJo.COM
To: ar803@osfn.rhilinet.gov
Subject: Re: Ralph Nader to Dave
Date: Thu, 04 Feb


I don't know, Ron. Sending in Ralph to impersonate an angel may not be the most persuasive tactic! He's not my favorite person. Nevertheless, I am, I
think, leaning toward dumping the car. But I really, really haven't made up my mind yet. It is genuinely a difficult decision, with good arguments on both
sides, as in the Monica imbroglio. Maybe someone will send me, instead of
Ralph Nader, a tip on where to go for a cheap space, not to distant!
Thanks for the note.
- Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron