Wednesday, February 17, 1999

Morgan@globe.com -a bad day ?

Is MORGAN@globe.com having a bad day ?  I have been communicating

    with the Boston Globe via e-mail for TWO YEARS now. Several of my

    letters have been published ( see Nov,5, 1998 ) . 99% of my letters

    are on matters of general interest to the country.

           I know that most of them will never be published. But I see

    nothing futile about dropping ideas off at a major newspaper.

         Now and then I might puzzle the editor with a seemingly local

    matter. Seemingly !

            Well today MORGAN@globe.com had a fit over this. His first

    letter to me urging me  not to " missend " letters was polite enough.

    And I responded politely. " Sorry about that ! "

         Then he sent out a second letter : " And why did you send ME this

    letter ? "

              Now I was ready to get nasty . I replied :
    "
       " Dear Sir, did the Clinton impeachment fiasco unbalance your mind ? I

    know when I'm dealing with a Republican stinker ! "

       Now MORGAN@globe.com thinks that I'm not even NICE !

           Take your PROZAC and a speed reading course MORGAN@globe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron