Wednesday, December 9, 1998

The Brothers strike again, Bob ! (to Bob Kerr)

Bob, I applaud your column this morning. When I heard about the

    " race " incident crisis at " The Good 5-cent Cigar ", I sent out my

    buzzing E- missiles immediately, alerting whole handfuls of people to

    the FREE SPEECH threat.

            In fact I still have great respect for Malcolm X . But I wish

    THE BROTHERS would imitate him in one important way : Spend more time

    in the LIBRARY !  Malcolm was always reading books, " something useful

    to the black man ".

          But really learning is something accomplished in solitude. At least

    Malcolm was grateful to prison for this. You learn nothing always running

    with the pack .

          The ignorant black youth thinks there is great demand for one more

    SPOKESMAN FOR THE RACE. Better to study accounting !


              Have a nice day    - ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron