Thursday, December 17, 1998

Great editorial: " Today's college president "

I must applaud your editorial this morning, " Today's college

    president ". This " diversity " as a self-evident virtue is the intellectual

    equivalent of the car called " The Edsel " : it is a sure flop !

          There are many black people and Hispanic people that I honestly

    LOVE. But I do not love them for their black or Hispanic background. I

    can see their INDIVIDUAL souls  -what is most precious about them :

           " I'm the only ME, there will ever be ! "  Get it ?

        It was this maligned Western Civilization that discovered the

    " individual " and laid the basis for Democracy . Group tyranny is


    hostile to our way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron