Monday, July 8, 2024

Fwd: Steve let me know if you want the post removed ?



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 13:56
Subject: Re: Steve let me know if you want the post removed ?
To: Steve Ruggieri <s.ruggieri54@gmail.com>


 Thanks Steve  ! But let me know if any of my posts will cause people we care about unnecessary grief .  Ron

On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 13:52, Steve Ruggieri <s.ruggieri54@gmail.com> wrote:
LOL. No, that can stay Ron. Their quick censorship just proves the point I tried to make in my email to you. Stunning!

On Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 1:46 PM Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com> wrote:
 Just checking with you on this , Steve    Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron