Thursday, July 18, 2024

Friend and I at the gates of Brown University

At the gates of Brown University. I did the video here why my old friend Dave sulked in the rented car. His quite rich " Aunt Grace " left Brown University Alpert Medical School millions of dollars for brain research . Dave has griped for years that Gracie Alpert should have left him at least a few million . Happily Dave paid me back the $70 I loaned him to rent the car. We continued on our cruise on beautiful Sunday in June . Dave has a phenomenal memory for the popular music of the Eisenhower era . As a little boy growing up in an affluent Chicago suburb he infuriated his Navy veteran father every time he played a " Little Richard " song .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron