Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Some Enchanted Evening - Mantovani Orchestra

NOTE THE HEARTFELT COMMENTS @48firefox 1 year ago so relaxing in this mad world we live in, timeless, I want it playing through the gates of heaven when I get there! @nigelcash4065 10 months ago Simply the most awesome music ever produced , there can be no question!! @MrPAPAGAYO46 9 months ago (edited) "Un atardecer encantador", así se llama esta deliciosa melodía escrita por Richard Rodgers y Óscar Hammerstein II, dos excelentes compositores de revistas musicales desde los años 30 hasta casi los 80; Mantovani y su Orquesta de cuerdas recogieron esta composición original de "South Pacific", y sobre ella produjeron y grabaron esta majestuosa versión, convertida en toda una joya digna de ser escuchada sin descanso por los amantes de la música brillante de todas las épocas. @felixscamp 1 year ago Takes me back to childhood when our local cinema was always playing this music as the lights went down, tears,now as I realised then that I loved proper music Annunzio @tomasmatos6916 3 years ago I’m a Portuguese 22 year old. In this very harsh lockdown due to the pandemic, I was going through some stuff in the attic and found my late grandfather’s old record player, along with some vinyls. Found this song in a Mantovani record and somehow I feel connected with my grandfather, who past away in 2000, when I was 2. Music and YouTube are incredible tools to keep our minds healthy! Hope you have an amazing day. @captebbtide 1 year ago Maestro Montovani had this amazing ability of taking Broadway musicals and other pop tunes and making classical music out of them. A master of arrangements! @chrishall1948 3 years ago There is really no age for this music. It’s timeless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron