Thursday, January 25, 2024

"MY FAIR LADY"/"Wouldn't It Be Loverly?" - AUDREY HEPBURN

There is growing homeless crisis in my state of Rhode Island . Recently it is the talk of TALK RADIO . To be sure , none of the 630WPRO ( Rhode Island ) talk radio celebs - all of whom fit in now with our " Culture of Narcissism " - connect the THE PROBLEM with landlord-capitalist PRIVATE PROPERTY rights. " Gene " the boss over there thinks that the pathetic homeless people ,not content with shelters like the notorious one at Harrington Hall , Cranston, or the Cranston Armory , want to be put up in luxury hotels. The nerve of them ! When I hear this day after day I hear in my own head this song , Audrey Hepburn in " My Fair Lady " singing : " All I want is a room somewhere , far away from the cold night air ". And lots of something good to eat -if not chocolate.. The nerve of THEM ! And only if their English would improve. Hey , amigo ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron