Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Fwd: Mass. Dr. Stephen Leonard resigns alarmed over " Critical Race Theory "



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 at 09:58
Subject: Mass. Dr. Stephen Leonard resigns alarmed over " Critical Race Theory "
To: <letter@globe.com>



The good doctor cannot fail to notice that CRITICAL RACE THEORY is mostly promoted by secular , often anti-Christian ZIONIST Jews who never apply CRT to APARTHEID Israel.
#FoxNews Writes Dr. Stephen Leonard :
[I will not be renewing my medical license in Massachusetts. Last month, I received an email from the state Board of Registration in Medicine informing me that to maintain my license, I must "complete a continuing medical education requirement" on "implicit bias in healthcare." ]
Massachusetts has long been a center of excellence in medicine, so it is particularly distressing to see politics intrude into this life-saving field. I cannot be party to the ideological corruption of my profession, which will injure physicians and patients alike.]

Ron Ruggieri , 75 Mathewson St. , Cranston , Rhode Island ( 401-580-7432 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron