Saturday, April 17, 2021

Liberal Democrat government cannot help the poorest of the poor !

 

Just an hour ago I was at the bus stop at the Warwick Mall across from the now CLOSED PERMANENTLY Warwick Showcase Cinema. While waiting for notorious Bus 21 a down- and- out man asked me if I could spare a quarter. I could . Then it struck me to ask him if he had yet received a 1400 dollar stimulus check . He said " NO " with lethargic resignation. I told him you are entitled to it !
What kind of COMPASSIONATE PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC government in the USA cannot help the MOST NEEDY , the poorest of the poor ? Of course , it does not help to have an Ayn Rand disciple as head of the SSA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron