Friday, April 30, 2021

Fwd: AT & T employees swindling customers ?



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 at 14:16
Subject: AT & T employees swindling customers ?
To: <letter@globe.com>


[If you received a credit card statement listing a charge from "ARC" or "ARC Team Atlanta," these may not have been generated from the Atlanta Regional Commission. They could be related to a charge from AT&T, including purchases made at an AT&T retail location. You can contact AT&T Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500, or contact your bank for details regarding the origin of the payment in question.]

Reading over my Citizens Bank account statement this week I noticed a suspicious withdrawal totaling near $40 - just my monthly cellphone bill already paid at the store with my debit card. The store is just off Reservoir Avenue in Cranston. Doing a Google check I could trace the purchase to an AT&T store. Something smells there. Last time I went to renew my cell phone service there a woman employee said that they can't take cash. And although I bought the phone there the woman said I needed a valid ID to renew the service. I will report this seeming scam to Citizens Bank and soon to the Better Business Bureau. Can I trust doing business with AT&T in the future? My friend says it's a horror show for customers. Perhaps the police will get involved.
Ron Ruggieri , 75 Mathewson St., Cranston, Rhode Island , ( 401-712-1928 )

Former AT&T employee charged more than $600k on fraudulent accounts at Southlake store, police say

Police said he opened up 640 fraudulent accounts and charged more than $660,000 to victims.

Not a very courteous place!
AT&T Store - Reservoir Ave - Cranston, RI
AT&T Store - Reservoir Ave - Cranston, RI
Visit your AT&T Reservoir Ave location and find the latest cell phones, smartphones, and devices including AT&T Internet & DIRECTV services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron