Monday, October 4, 1999

Unhateful " Hate Mail " - Kennedy

I have just read excerpts from Patrick Kennedy's " Hate Mail " and fail to find the HATE in it ! I like Patrick. I vote Democrat - usually. And rarely is RACE a hot issue with me.

I'm inclined to agree with Nicholas Graham , the spokesman for U.S. Senator John H. Chafee. Pat is the protector of the Third World people here from HIS maniacal white constituents.

RACISM is now a buzz word. If a white person has nothing very flattering to say about the new immigrants - or just sees a PROBLEM here - he is one step away from the Nazi Party or the KKK.

I do recommend that voters SIGN their mail communications -take responsibility for it. It is clear to me that quite innocuous white people are afraid to talk. The Liberal bullies will get them!

On many other issues Patrick is OKAY with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron