Friday, September 3, 1999

The Day JFK died

On its web site today the Projo published my recollection of where I was when JFK died -and other observations of mine on that dark day in November -1963.

Just go to the Rhode Island Century. My letter is about the 6th or 7th in the special feature.

Ron Marshall, I've been following your debates with the right wing kooks. Where is this anyway ? Just who are they ? Again fulminating on nothing . I despise AMATEUR fascists!

Give me the original Adolph Hitler any day . A worthy opponent -at least intellectually . Or at least give me George Lincoln Rockwell .

God save us from Rockwell!

At least they were alive enough to give us A GOOD SHOW !

Where there is LIFE - there will always be A New Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron