Tuesday, September 28, 1999

Brooks Pharmacy in the cheating game?

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime!" they say.

Behind the wealth of the Brooks Pharmacies here there may be thousands of petty crimes. My experience convinces me that the Brooks are crooks.

Last night I caught them cheating me big time. When I showed the receipt to manager ( " This is the price on the bottle...and this the price on the receipt ... you going to cheat everybody else too ? " ) - she was pissed at ME. How is that for class ?

How many of their customers would catch these " errors " - which ALWAYS favor the company ? But I was alert last night. I brought a half a dozen items to the check out counter estimating the cost to be no more than $15.00 . But instead it was more than $20.00 !

I spotted the rip off item right away. It promised to give me "a more positive mood ". But all I wanted was my money back !

"A more positive mood " can wait. I prefer to nasty and pissed off at companies like Brooks Pharmacy. ( to be nasty )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron