Monday, September 20, 1999

Muzzled on the Projo Web Site ?

I have posted very many messages at " Your Two Cents " - a service of the Providence Journal Web Site. Not being an obsessive type, I comment freely on many issues - often from a liberal point of view. The newspaper is -within the usual limits - a friend of free speech, a friend of THE TRUTH .

Yesterday I wanted to put my two cents in on the Bill Gates Billion dollar scholarship fund - which I consider invidious as it excludes poor white kids, now a forgotten minority.


I said that future educational opportunities would be decided by DNA - not SAT . How would they decide who is black enough or red enough or latino enough to qualify for Bill Gates's mischievous largesse, I wondered .


I said that the silence of the press on the right-mindedness of this billion dollar scholarship was deafening.

Well, guess what ? My post did not last one hour on " Your Two Cents". It mysteriously disappeared before anybody had a chance to comment on it.


Although it was titled " The New Niggers " ( quotation marks included ), it was no more racist than Mark Twain's Huck Finn. Indeed it was an argument against racism - the preferential treatment of vociferous minorities.


I noted that Al Gore said that the next ten years would be the " decade of the Latino ".


My post was removed by a person at the Projo with an Hispanic name ( Panciera ? ) .


Personal arrogance here or orders from Bill Gates ? I will send a copy of my post to anybody interested in judging for himself its malevolence . I must ask if the N- word is to be banned in every context in which it appears .


"The new niggers" is what poor white kids are now calling themselves. Blacks are still free to say the most vile things about us white trash .


And they applauded - with the black power salute - when that murderous maniac, O.J. Simpson, was freed.

In my post I said : " Let's see who speaks for justice now " .

Please put me in my place, dear editors .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron