Thursday, January 21, 1999

Welcome to R.I.- Public Radio

Your editorial this morning " NPR outreach " is good news for

    perhaps very many R.I. radio listeners : To " access high quality

    public radio broadcasts.. " - what a relief !

         By default my radio is on WLKW 550 when I awake in the morning.

    What utter monotony and lack of programming imagination! I said to

    myself yesterday morning :" If I hear the pop song " Fernando " ( " the

    world's greatest music " )  one more time, I'll pull my enviable mop

    of very thick hair out " .

         Radio STILL has great potential- not recognized by capitalists

    with a lot of capital but no caput. ( Latin - head )

          You can LISTEN to radio even while you work -and wherever you are.

       Is ANYBODY listening to me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron