Friday, January 1, 1999

Is Clinton the anti- Christ ?

    Not to my dismay I read on the front page of the Boston

    Globe this New Year's morning : " Most Admired " ( under picture of

    President Bill ) . But then I wondered about the editorial in my

    still indispensable Providence Journal : " Prepare for the end " .

          I must ask the Projo editor : Is "  Most Admired " choice for 1998

    a clear sign of THE END ?   I know the Religious Right had Bill's

    number as the Anti-Christ when he began his presidency with a national

    health care plan .

            I think Bill Clinton is one of those rare politicians with

    the Elvis Touch . The GOP hound dogs will never get him !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron