Friday, January 8, 1999

Bean counters spit on " miracle of life " (to Bob Kerr @Projo.com)


         Thanks for another quality column Bob. Those bean counters

    spit on the " miracle of life ". I just hope those Women and Infants

    can collect weekly unemployment benefits. And I hope the strike can

    be settled with a minimum of groveling on the part of the harried

    workers.

          I know it sounds " crackpot " to many still, but I say nationalize

    the entire health care industry . Take the BUSINESS out of health care !

          Have a HEALTHY day  Bob ( with health care workers on strike )

        note: W&I nurses

        bon


     Ron Ruggieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron