Inspired from youth by Albert Camus' sense of the Absurd, I try to be a voice for REASON in the growing darkness and moral insanity of global capitalism .
Monday, September 14, 2026
Lust for Life at age 78! [Readers of my blog might want to follow on my Facebook page the tragic-comic story of Friend Dave's plight at age 78 ]
3h
·
While Dave was entertaining himself with You Tube music on his laptop computer he asked me if I was paying attention to the lyrics. Not at first. Then I was rather shocked as I never heard porno lyrics before. One reason Dave said he blew his two million dollar inheritance was his lust for the company of gorgeous sexy females , for expensive restaurants, and for sports cars.Sadly at age 78 the old hedonist Dave complained that women over 50 just don't turn him on. That feeling might be mutual at these barroom senior " get togethers". Of course in the long past MONEY always helped ( like displaying a wallet with $20,000 in hundred bills in it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”
Ron