Saturday, September 12, 2026

QUORA : " LASIK destroyed my life completely .. " [ For profit health care system in " OUR democracy " is ruining lives and killing patients every day - getting more and more reckless with human beings ]

[ "LASIK destroyed my life completely . I wanted LASIK so that I can finally get rid of my glasses. I did a lot of research and recently, around 30 days ago, I underwent LASIK surgery. However, within just two days, I developed an infection pseudomonas in one eye and had to undergo a full-thickness corneal transplant to save the structure of my eye. now I’m dealing with my guilt and I asked myself why did this LASIK . My vision is not clear it’s cloudy and blurry and doc said this eye can not be same as like natural eye.. my happiness changed in my worst nightmare.i wish I never ever had done this LASIK . The eye doctors are not doctors they knows that eye problems are not life threatening so they take everything so casually and making money . Please don’t do LASIK be happy with your specs ."] ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron