Monday, September 14, 2026

Friend Dave's plight

I help Dave with his belongings early this morning. He must return the rental car and perhaps stay at a men's shelter in the Boston area.Before leaving Friend Dave asked me if I had any hairspray. I did not . In the driveway I gave him a promised $20 for gas. To which he replied:" Well it's better than nothing!". I do think now it should be rather obvious that this fugitive from Arlington Massachusetts Housing needs emergency attention. Paranoid ( perhaps rightly so ) of an asbestos removal project at the 4; Winslow, Arlington Massachusetts building, Dave, who has other convoluted issues with the Housing Authority property management, opted for fleeing to nowhere in particular ( besides my place) in the soon to be returned rental car. Friend Dave will call me late this afternoon to tell me what's up. It will take a social genius Houdini to solve his latest PROBLEM! I did suggest the Red Cross disaster relief in Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron