Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Scarlett O'Hara quote inspires BLACK LIVES MATTER zealots -and ALL hungry and oppressed Americans

Ironic- Scarlett O'Hara in " Gone With The Wind " inspires BLACK LIVES MATTER zealots - and ALL hungry and oppressed in the USA . But " Gone With The Wind " is RACIST ? Scarlett O'Hara: ["As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're are not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when its all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God is my witness I'll never be hungry again."] Image: Scarlett O'Hara If God is my Witness – FlixChatter Film Blog GOOGLE.COM Image: Scarlett O'Hara If God is my Witness – FlixChatter Film Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron