Thursday, July 15, 2021

Another RIPTA RIP OFF


The RIPTA robot voice on Bus 21 said that my just received change card is not valid. I have had this NOT VALID change card for several days now. Not being the shamelessly dishonest type I did not want to keep presenting it to the RIPTA bus driver for a year . One of them said " go to the office ". Back and forth on the CARD NOT VALID ? I wondered. So this morning instead of catching the RIPTA 30 outbound on Cranston Street near Solitro's Bakery I took RIPTA 30 inbound to Kennedy Plaza . Always cheerful Kennedy Plaza .I quickly found out that the RIPTA office there was OPEN FOR REST ROOMS ONLY .
Should not the bus driver be able to quickly correct the glitch ? How many other RIPTA passengers were given a defective change card . The last bus driver asked me if I had a five dollar bill ? No, I just had a 20 dollar bill. Yes , give me another change card for that ? NO THANK YOU !
Does lack of COMMON SENSE qualify you as a RIPTA official ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron