Sunday, April 21, 2002

Robert Blake -guilty but sane !

I won't pay as much attention to the Robert Blake murder

    trial as I did O.J. Simpson's . I know  the plot all too well as I

    am an old fan of Alfred Hitchcock 's detective stories: How to murder

    your wife and live happily ever after.

             I won't say that I can empathize with Blake as I am safely

    single. The moralist in me condemns wife-murder. But the Hitchcock

    fan ? Ah but to be FREE again , to end the long misery of nature's

    dirty trick !

            If I were on the jury , I would find the actor GUILTY but SANE !

                Now back to my Hitchcock book : " Tales Your Mother Never

    Told You ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron