Thursday, April 18, 2002

Leftist for national identity card


               My political views can be described as a dark shade of

    pink. Still I a rather like this " Orwellian " idea of a national

    identity card. It does sound corny but I am rather proud to be a

    citizen of the greatest country in the world - just as an ancient

    Roman would be of his Roman citizenship.

            So I would be proud to carry a national identity card that

    PROVED my citizenship  . In general I believe that INFORMATION in

    the Information Age is a good thing.  Why should an HONEST guy like

    me worry about what the government knows about me or anybody else.

    FACTS are just FACTS.

                Even my sexual fantasies would  have just bored old J

    Edgar Hoover. By the way was that YOU I picked up on Elmwood Ave.

    way back  then ?  I kicked you out of the car because I thought

    you were just too cute to be in such a naughty profession.

                  I swear on my godfather's grave that I will never

    tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron