Tuesday, June 15, 1999

Howard Miller's question -reasonable ?

   I just read Howard's Miller's letter. And I think
   the question he raised deserved a respectful reply-but
   why publish THIS letter ? Newspaper fairness is the
   public's business, to be sure.  But a writer writing
   about his letters not getting published always seems
   a little silly.

      I have some ideas about how to reduce letter writer
   frustration. I'll pass them on later.

      I do recall Mr. Miller raising the issue of medical
   insurance problems in the U.S. Certainly, an important
   issue.

       I suppose it is good advice not to write letters
  to newspapers in over-emotional state. But anger is a
  driving force - the steam in the engine. Does anybody

  really pay attention to Casper Milktoast ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron