Thursday, September 28, 2023

Exuberant Halloween House in my Knightsville, Cranston neighborhood

The owner of this house in my Knightsville neighborhood a short distance from St. Mary's Catholic Church and St. Ann's Catholic Cemetery invested much ghoulish spirit in this Halloween display more than a month before the eldritch day of October 31. Will the kids in the neighborhood expect more TRICK or TREATS at this sinister door ? Maybe the creative owner could also pipe in some haunting music- like from the scary scary movie " The Exorcist " ? Or the music from the ghastly prom scene in the Stephen King movie " Carrie " ? Or the eerie organ music from the classic horror film " Carnival of Souls " ? I passed this house on returning now in the pitch dark from my routine Twilight Walk . This time you might say my Twilight Zone Walk . And I sight " the sign post up ahead " . It just says DEAD END in front of my Rand Manor apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron