Monday, January 23, 2023

Trying to get on MEDICAID in Rhode Island

I [ brother Steve ]  was on the phone with the Health Source RI for the past hour after being on hold for 35 minutes. When I did finally  got connected and actually spoke to someone they, after putting me on hold again, came back and apologized that "the system" is showing no data under your name, even after I gave them all your reference numbers and the case number I was provided. So the guy at Health Source RI connected me to the RI DHS but I was told that "Call volume is high at this time and would not take my call–  and to try calling again later".  Oof!
So I'll try again later. But I did check your online account and everything still seems okay with your status for Medicaid.

Talk soon,
Steve
 ps: Susan and I have to do a curbside pickup at Whole Foods in Garden City around 2:30 ish.  I can call you if you are still at the library and you can come out and get that box of alcohol wipes. Let me know.

             NOTE : Brother Steve was trying to get information on my  MEDICAID application status 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron