Monday, January 30, 2023

" Big Girls Don't Cry " . I hear ironic pop song in my head . Virtual WAR FEVER in packed football stadiums for championship games

I am not avid TV fan of professional football . But this game was really exciting . Watching some weekend football games on TV I see what a rough tough game football is. The screaming ,almost hysterical, fans packing the stadiums create an almost WAR FEVER atmosphere. And the game can change dramatically in seconds -even with a few seconds left. Those last minute field goals. " GOOD ! " . Then seeing on camera the shocked , angry , grief stricken LOSER players - some with tears ! - I hear an ironic pop song in my head : " Big Girls Don't Cry ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron