Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Another " My MEDICAID " update from brother Steve

Another UPDATE from brother Steve : [ Hi Ron, Hope all is well! I've been on the phone with Medicaid (DHS) and HealthSource RI since 10:45 am. Talked to 3 people so far. All useless and clueless! And all referred me to another "appropriate department. I've been on hold for Medicaid now since 12:20 – going on 2 hours more. Just amazing!!! More amazing is that I consider myself a fairly good and clear communicator, especially when dealing with bureaucracies . . . but this experience has been extremely non-productive. My experience back in December was much better. So I'm personally noticing a clear shift in "attitude" from these agencies!!! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't dropped the ball. I'm now taking my phone upstairs now to grab some lunch (while they have me on hold and listening to an incessant loop of irritating "calm-down" music. Couldn't they at least play some Mozart or Beethoven?!? LOL! Talk soon! Steve ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron