Monday, April 1, 2024

Trump and GOP attack Biden for recognizing Transgender Day of Visibility...

Highlighted reply @billc5433 4 minutes ago Wow, what a boring and unoriginal rant. I can already tell you have a lot of opinions on the Roman empire. Reply @ronruggieri9817 @billc5433 Perhaps you can leave it to other readers to decide if my paragraph is worth reading . Or you might condescend to criticize my view of Zionist APARTHED Israel and genocide in Gaza Palestine on which, you can tell, I also have a lot of opinions. Is the mainstream news media in " OUR democracy " right to enforce Zionist Jew censorship of anti-war , anti-Zionism American public opinion ? ALL my posts are sent to my Facebook page and to my blog. Especially the CENSORED ones . [ 5000 friends on Facebook; 666,000 + views on my blog. If you have an appetite for boredom , go there ! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron