Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The State of Rhode Island has not done much for homeless Eric

I met homeless Eric in this Kennedy Plaza storefront today just after 2:00 PM.He agreed to tell me something about his personal situation. He did not seem on drugs like the " homeless " woman I interviewed earlier. I kind of liked Eric right away. He looked straight in my eyes. He was recently at Roger Williams Hospital being treated for some leg infection. He did appreciate the 5 dollars that I gave him. Then he gave me his cell phone number. The state of Rhode Island , so it seems, has done nothing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron