Wednesday, October 25, 2023

An idyllic day in the park with family members

Roger Williams Park in Providence was really dreamy idyllic today ,October 25, 2023 ,in the company of my brothers Steve and Michael and sister Adrienne. Listening to classic Carousel music I finished two bags of popcorn . The very smell and taste of popcorn in the park is nostalgic : Daisy Daisy lyrics [ " Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, I'm half crazy, All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I haven't got a carriage, But you'll look sweet, up on the seat, Of a bicycle built for two! Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, I'm half crazy, All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I haven't got a carriage, But you'll look sweet, up on the seat Of a bicycle built for two! " ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron