Thursday, May 25, 2023

I wish the Providence Journal -once a great Rhode Island- could digitize its now on microfilm archives

I am very interested in the Providence Journal Archives as I grew up reading the paper in the Washington Park section of Providence, RI. Just by chance I notice here that our beloved family doctor , Ciro Scotti , involved in a $12,000 law suite over some pothole incident. I wish the Providence Journal - once a great Rhode Island newspaper - could digitize its now on- microfilm archives. Other papers have had no problem doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron