Wednesday, December 28, 2022

RACIST Netanyahu not a factor in perceived rise in anti-Semitism ?

Are there any ACLU Jewish lawyers attached to the WOKE Democratic Party who apply " Critical Race Theory " to Apartheid Israel which has just reelected corrupt , RACIST Natanyahu its prime minister ? Reflect on what humanist Jew and popular science writer Isaac Asimov had to say about modern Israel : [“I am frequently asked if I have visited Israel, whereas yet, it is simply assumed that I have. Well, I don’t travel. I really don’t, and if I did, I probably wouldn’t visit Israel. I remember how it was in 1948 when Israel was being established and all my Jewish friends were ecstatic, I was not. I said: what are we doing? We are establishing ourselves in a ghetto, in a small corner of a vast Muslim sea. The Muslims will never forget nor forgive, and Israel, as long as it exists, will be embattled. I was laughed at, but I was right. I can’t help but feel that the Jews didn’t really have the right to appropriate a territory only because 2000 years ago, people they consider their ancestors, were living there. History moves on and you can’t really turn it back. " ] And yet the mainstream news media in the United States with its rather disingenuous TV ad campaign against anti-Semitism regularly connects anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism. And at the same time it suppresses anti-war views of Christian Americans not slobbering over the puffed up NATO war monger Ukrainian president Zelensky - also a proud zealot of Israel ( eager for war with Iran too ? ) The likes of RACIST Netanyahu- triumphant in ZIONIST politics - is not a factor in a perceived increase in anti-Semitism ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron