Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Help me surrender peacefully !

Bob, I am a WANTED MAN , I guess, and perhaps you can direct

    me to the proper authorities. Or direct US, unknown criminals, even

    to ourselves. I, at least, am prepared to surrender peacefully.

           Today's POLICE REPORT ( Providence Journal Metro, March 10,

    page B-5 ) : NAMELESS " turned himself in on March 5 on a warrant

    charging him with INSUFFICIENT FUNDS " ( my emphasis ).

            THAT was his crime ?  now I myself am not jobless, homeless, or

    even desperate. Not even very uncomfortable yet. But my FUNDS are

    dangerously insufficient for many everyday contingencies.

               I expect to meet many government officials in jail-not

    just paupers and nervous middle class types.

          Hopefully, something will turn up !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron