Wednesday, November 8, 2000

An omen of bizarre election

Does the OCCULT throw light on this incredible election ?

    In the village store, I had just muttered bitter words : " There

    is not a nickel's worth of difference between the candidates,

    Carrie ! "  While at the  counter a nickel fell out of my right

    hand and landed on its  edge - stable !

           " You  would never bet on THAT !  " exclaimed the elderly

    clerk .  Heads , tails, but not THAT ! "

         A scoffer of the OCCULT , I said, a little stunned myself:

              " Tis an omen " , I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron