Friday, October 6, 2000

U.S. not going to pot - but Macera ?

  I don't believe in trial by newspaper . A man is

    innocent until PROVEN guilty. But Bill Macera comes out

    of your October 5 story literally smelling bad -reeking

    of marijuana. It would be far more serious a matter if

    the mayor had been driving under the influence of

    the still popular but still illegal drug.

           I agree with Froma Harrop : " Some day the sale

    and possession of marijuana will be legal from sea to

    shining sea "

            Bill Macera was my philosophy of religion

    instructor at CCRI. I got a B in his course.

            My impression of the ex-priest is that he

    is a good and decent man. But it is very challenging

    to REFORM Johnston, R.I.

            I am not writing this letter under the

    influence of pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron