Wednesday, October 11, 2000

More is better for PROJO box

My day begins with coffee and the PROJO. My dollar was

    as good as anybody's at Dunkin Donuts at the corner of Warren

    and Pawtucket Ave. in East Providence last Saturday.

         But the PROJO " honor box " rejected my 2 quarters and

    humiliated me. "  Perhaps it senses my  radical-liberal politics ",

    I reflected.

         Then another guy came by. Did not look like a Republican. It

    reject HIS two quarters too. " Did the same yesterday ", he

    complained.

           Then I had an idea -  wretchedly non-CLASS STRUGGLE : I

    deposited 2 quarters + one dime. I got my paper !

              Same here as with those pest union : MORE IS BETTER !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron