Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I hope the NPR staff discovers unemployment in the post Hillary era

What happened to NPR ?


During the 2016 election I was shocked by how neo-con -war mongering NPR had become.

 In no way was it the voice of the enlightened public. It was subservient to Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
 I suspect they hated " independent " minded COMMENTS. So they dropped them while still asking for public support to help preserve their phony " independence " - not from the ruling class, of course.

NO more COMMENT opportunity at NPR-RI.They were shocked that Bernie Sanders won the Democratic Primary here in Rhode Island.

 I hope they discover unemployment in the post-Hillary era.


  ["  NPR used to be my home. A place where I went to hear a story or two about the world at large, about America’s leadership, about people and places that awed and inspired me.
Now, it seems, fear-mongering has replaced journalism, and the balanced reporting has morphed into the straight arm of the Obama administration.
My frustration has been growing for a long time. I keep returning with the hope that those vitriolic reports I heard were just errors, or I misunderstood. "]
Image result for What happened to " liberal " NPR ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron