Monday, September 7, 2026

Thanks Steve!

Elvis and Dave have left the building. Dave is supposed to return the rental car tomorrow. I did advise him at least do not give up his Arlington Massachusetts Housing Authority address as that will complicate  food money and Medicaid. He was able to take a shower and change his clothes here ( I gave him 
some clean pants and a shirt ). And an extra 20 dollars for gas.
    Dave will call me at noon tomorrow.In the morning I have an appointment with my primary care physician.
     Before getting into the blue rented car Dave worried about leaving behind his anxiety medicine. He did not but it was tempting to sneak a pill for me!
    Love to all. They always come back , Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron