Inspired from youth by Albert Camus' sense of the Absurd, I try to be a voice for REASON in the growing darkness and moral insanity of global capitalism .
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
QUORA wisdom for the day : " In Italy we die in the home ! "
Robert Andrews
·
Follow
Former Former 🏭 factory and office worker.Jun 18
[ "Do you pay attention to how fast you're aging? "]
[ "I'm 75 years-old now. The last 5 years have been really bad. I'm starting to lose my vision. And have had two open heart surgeries. So now I'm acutly aware of the finality of 💀 ☠️ death.
But I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to end up in one of those ‘elder care 🏡 🏠 homes’.Where they tell you what to do. Like my grandma I want to die in my home. She said: “ I n italy we die in the home!” And she died with family around her " ]
5.6K views
View 39 upvotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”
Ron