Inspired from youth by Albert Camus' sense of the Absurd, I try to be a voice for REASON in the growing darkness and moral insanity of global capitalism .
Thursday, September 24, 2026
[ "Tucker Carlson has a new enemy: the politics he helped build " ] | Newsmakers [ I recall browsing a very reasonable book by Tucker Carlson ]
As a long time independent democratic socialist I found myself in agreement with " conservative " thinkers who were disgusted with the WOKE nonsense generated by the WOKE WARRIOR Democratic Party . Also , as an independent democratic socialist I was appalled by WOKE Democrat mob attacks on the FREE SPEECH , FREE THOUGH tradition of Western Civilization. And as independent democratic socialist I was always immune to " Christian Nationalism " and " Christian Zionism " and to the daily mainstream news media propaganda for Israeli Zionism and APARTHEID Israel.
I recall browsing a very reasonable book by Tucker Carlson that pointed out how the WOKE WARRIOR Democratic Party betrayed its very core " liberalism " .
WISDOM lurks everywhere in human society . So I always listen to individuals self-described as " conservative " . They always had excellent insights on what was wrong with public school education in the United States.
Ironically this independent democratic socialist has been banned for years on Socialist Equality Party leader David North's World Socialist Web Site ( as their " Catholic , fascist , anti-Semite ," I guess ) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”
Ron