Monday, February 5, 2024

50 Historical Figures Reimagined as Modern People Living Today V1 (Updated)

I love these facial UPDATED reconstructions ! I have a fantasy that once in heaven , I am granted one mundane wish : to visit the HUMAN PAST and meet face to face with famous ( or notorious ) people of the LONG PAST. And I am surprised to discover that they were ALL "just human ". Then back to eternal bliss knowing that I finally know " what it was all about ". But Young Stalin as a charismatic rock star , " lady killer " ( perhaps literally ! ). Julius Caesar the perfect Roman aristocrat . Queen Nefertiti and husband Akhenaten - a gorgeous but heretical couple in ancient Egypt . The wonder of it all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron