Saturday, March 23, 2002

Almost murdered by rottweiler

 I am pleased to read this morning that the " cold as ice "

    owner of  vicious dogs has been justly found guilty of murder.

                Here in Cranston, R.I. we are  literally going to the dogs.

    Let me quickly relate  my own dog day afternoon : Around noontime on Jan.

    29 - at the intersection of Reservoir  Ave. and Speck Ave. - I was suddenly

    a victim of an out of control and vicious rottweiler. The mad dog chased me

    into busy Reservoir Ave. I tripped and broke my shoulder.  The owner called

    911 and then disappeared. An ambulance arrived and took me to Rhode Island

    Hospital. I needed highly skilled surgery and was there for five days.

                While lying helpless in the street I feared being hit by

    a car. I wonder if I HAD been killed by a car , would the owner of the

    vicious rottweiler be guilty of MURDER ?

                  The woman was also " cold as ice ". No apology for devastating

    my life. No  call of inquiry. I am thinking of sending that $18,000 medical

    to the mayor of Cranston - and add to his junk bond problems !

              Also the Cranston Police did not even arrive at the scene of

    the accident to get a report of the incident.

              Somebody said the woman had an FOP license plate or sticker.

             The brotherhood !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron