Saturday, March 7, 1998

On talking to a horse's ass


        Last summer I sent out E-mail to about a half a dozen local

    newspapers alerting them to the out and out CORRUPTION at the Rhode

    Island Registry of Motor Vehicles. In letters titled  Part 1, Part 2,

    and Part 3 - " Nightmare at the Registry "- I documented my own and

    my father's outrageous experience with those THUGS. They treat respectable

    citizens with as much contempt - if they suspect you are not " connected "

    to their vile political machine- with as much contempt as SS treated the

    average Jew in a Nazi concentration camp!

       Those E- mail evidence against the R.I. Registry should still be in

    your computers. I sent them out - not because I expected them all to be

    printed- but in hope of alerting  various newspaper editors ( " They can't

    all be dimwits", I thought ) to the CANCER in our midst.

       The editor of the Newport News was simply annoyed and complained that

    I was sending him " too many messages " . " Please Stop " ( which I did )

    Anyway was I from the Newport area ? As if Rhode Island was not provincial

    enough!

         Imagine publishing your internet E-mail address and then finding it

    annoying that somebody - some peon  outside your Newport circle- wishes to

    communicate with you.

         I concluded : " An issue has to crash down on the heads of these

    jackass editors before they see its significance.! "

        I reflected: If they had any talent or brains, they would be doing

    more writing and less " editing ".

        In brief I was involved in a car accident -which was not my fault as

    decided by the police at the scene. The family car I was driving was insured.

    I have a valid driving license , and no record of traffic violations -and

    no criminal record.

       Because of certain bureaucratic vagaries involving an accident report-

    the police had the complete report anyway - my father and I end up -

    without our even knowing it- with suspended drivers' licenses.

       We had to pay the rotten, corrupt Rhode Island Registry of Motor

    Vehicles $ 500.00 to restore our driving privilege. My father is

    dying of leukemia! He could have used that money for expensive medications.

        Yes indeed Franz Kafka would understand the Registry. Leaving that

    evil place, I identified with Joseph K of " The Trial ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron