Sunday, March 22, 1998

N.Y Times letters- for snots only!

Reading your published letters year after year, I cannot help

    noticing how monotonously alike they all seem in style or tone. The

    very same hack editor cannot account for this . Perhaps SOCIALLY these

    individuals whose letters are likely to appear in the prestigious New York

    Times are as alike as the shoes of Mrs. Marcos of the Phillipines.

        WHO, I wonder is reading this letter today - a self-important , high

    society prig or some painfully ANONYMOUS hack, whose mission is to keep

    the VULGAR out of sight?

        I suspect there is a REBEL in everybody . If you are a frustrated

    Rebel - who is sick of THEM, please let me know. I KNOW one does not

    write letters to the New York Times but -in fact - to some poor soul

    with an ulcer SICK OF IT ALL .

        If YOU would rather be in a bar now than reading the drivel of the

    well healed, let me know. It won't ruin your career to do something

    a little impish now and then - just for a laugh !

      I am betting my federal income tax return - about $900,00 that YOU

    will TELL ALL JUST FOR A LAUGH .

       Have a nice day anyway . My regards to your mother in law !

     I expect to see this letter published in your newspaper on April Fools

    Day. Do not disappoint me. I may be President some day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron