Monday, June 19, 2017


Family Says Otto Warmbier, American Released By North Korea, Has Died


How many " collateral damage " families in the Middle East would include the United States government among " regimes that do not respect the rule of law or basic human decency "( recall the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal in Iraq ?)

Otto Warmbier- sadly -set himself up to be a victim of the North Korean " Caligula ". The earlier stories reported that he was a member of this elitist semi-secret Z Society at the University of Virginia.The stealing of the propaganda poster was a prank to be rewarded with a used car !

The North Korean madman no doubt felt that he had an upper class American pawn to bargain with.

How many privileged American students are naive about REALITY POLITICS ?


 [ Here’s how Warmbier explained the motive of his “severe” crime to DPRK officials:
“I will now discuss the Z Society, and its encouragement of my crime.


The Z Society is the most secret organization at the UVA. All members and activities are strictly confidential. I first came to know of the Z Society in September 2013, when I first started at the university. I saw large Z crests painted on all the buildings of the compound. You can see them if you visit the University of Virginia… I was told that they’re from the Z Society, since the society donates millions of dollars to the university. The Z Society has around ten student members currently and after graduation they all go on to become very wealthy, with jobs in politics, business, and religion. Members of the Z Society include former US president Woodrow Wilson and a former head of the CIA. The stated objective of the Z Society is to spread freedom and eliminate tyranny. In order to become members, they must have good grades, and leadership, and most importantly, they must commit a brave act to help with the society’s stated objective. Once again, all members and activities are strictly confidential. It is, well, clear that the Z Society knew of my good grades and leadership. It is also clear that they knew that I would eagerly want to join the society in order to solve my family’s desperate financial problems. Because of this the Z Society expected me to commit a brave act to help eliminate tyranny. In order to prove my braveness to the Z Society I committed my crime in the DPR Korea with hopes of joining the Z Society. As you know from the Cold War era example, the CIA has always been leading anti-communism in every place in the world. There is no doubt that the CIA knows of the Z Society’s encouragement of my crime. Lastly, I want to clearly state that I was the political victim of the United States’ consistent hostile policy against the DPR Korea.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron